Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can't Decide on what movie to watch??

23rd November 2009

Jo called out for a movie. Since I had nothing better to do at home, I went. Met up with Kristyl, Rainier, Jocelyn, Lachelle and... Katherine. Barely 10 minutes in Mega, we decided to walk to ECM... under the rain. Had lunch at Noodle's Station. Someone was not acting okay. I better not say who. >.<

Couldn't decide on what movie to watch, we finally chose A Christmas Carol, the Jim Carey movie. It was really nice, it would be better if it was in 3D. Someone again was not really in a good mood.. Sigh.

After movie, the rest went back, Rainier, Kristyl and I walked around. Went to Padini to get some skinnies. Lol. Went back home BROKE. I didn't even get to buy Starbucks drink! =(

Purple or Black skinny? What would you choose?

Aruni M.

No comments: