Tuesday, November 24, 2009

16th Birthday

30th October 2009

Yam Cha with Jason, Jia Ming, Jo, Collin, Katherine, 2 dudes, Sharmin, Yan and Carl at Just Relax Cafe. After 11.00pm.


31st October 2009

Went over to Kristyl's House for BBQ. Apparently, Nazim ate all the chicken. Oh well. Watched The Orphan. Went back home before that. Check this out.




1st November 2009

My Birthday. Went out for a movie with Nazim & Kristyl. Jennifer's Body. Later on, Nazim had to leave to KL. Kristyl & I went back to my place. Suprisingly, Kupix and Fred came to my place to erm..chat?? That night, had dinner at Croc Rock. Ridhwan, Syman, Rainier, Kristyl, Jocelyn, Jason and Yan joined me. Laughed a lot. Had a great time there. Thanks again. =)

Pictures:














There, I'm 16 already. =)

Aruni M.

No comments: