Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2012

21st November 2009

Do you believe the world is coming to an end?? I find it interesting, though.

Went out for a movie right after Sebastian Tuition. Met up with the others: Paul, Jiaming, Anita, Saba and Anita's foster sister. They were at the Song Box singing. WTH?! I just sat them while they were singing away. -.-

After that, we went around looking for cards, Paul and Anita need to get them. Went to Starbucks, bought Hot Chocolate. Loves. Then we headed to Big Apple, Anita wanted to buy them.. She made us take one each for ourself. Damn, Jiaming was very freaky with her donut. It spilled on her shirt, bag, floor.. EVERYWHERE. Bump into our Bio teacher. Chatted till it was time. Paul, Anita and her sister, Saba walked to Megamall while Jiaming and I went up again for the movie.

It was okay, not as interesting as I thought it would be. Heh.


Sorry I forgot your Birthday? Lol.




Aruni M.

No comments: