Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Akon.. Akon.. AKON!!!!

24th October 2009

WOOOTTSSS!! AKON'S CONCERT!!!!

Took a bus to Kl, met up with Nazim in KLCC. Then, we walked to Pavillion and later to his apartment. Texted a friend all the way there, and he thought it was my boyf or something. -.-

After he changed, his driver drove us to my Uncle's place for me to get dressed. Around 6, we left to Sunway Piramid. Went to Sunway Lagoon, waited for I-can't-remember-how-long and finally, we were allowed in. Woots. =)

The concert was really aweosome. Me, Nazim, Jin and Joey were practically scattered everywhere because of the crowd. There were 2 dudes standing beside me, good looking. Lol. The back-up dancer was hot, of course. And I also managed to get a picture with Caprice. Wee. =)

After concert, took a couple of pictures. Met up with Nazim outside the Lagoon, hung out for a while and later on we went our separate ways. He waited for his driver while I went to join my cousin to have supper.

Went back home, took my shower and slept on the couch. Next morning, back to Kuantan. And guess? My end-year exam, I was having History on Monday. GREAT. -.-


Pictures:



























I'm getting a another simcard??

Aruni M.

No comments: