Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Selak'ed Day

30th January 2009

I SEE LALA'S AROUND ME....IS THIS MY PUNISHMENT??

Qistina was back in Kuantan. Went out to Mega for Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans with Nazim and Qistina. It was a Bloody Superb Movie!! I actually UNDERSTAND the movie although i did not watch the 1st and the 2nd Underworld - credits to Nazim. Saw most of the Form 5's there too. Had dinner at Kenny Rogers. Chao'ed at 8pm.

Oh Oh!! Nazim got a new nicky name - GAY NANA!!

Pictures :


























I look so messy. :(

***************************************************************************************

31st January 2009


Omg, time do passes by without u realizing it huh.. I cannot believe January is coming to an end. *sigh*

So, how was my day??
Woke up at 10.30 ( What time did YOU wake up, Nazim?? ). Skipped my breakfast. Watched 'Friends' till 2. Unexpectedly, Qistina came. Then Nazim. Nazim and I did our home works while Qis used my computer to watch the famous-oh-so-hilarious Rowan Atkinson. Had pizza for lunch. Towards the evening, Nazim had to go for a cny open house at a friend's place. Too bored staying at home, me and Qis went cycling around the neighbourhood.

As night falls, Qistina had to go back. And I had to attend my neighbour,Andrew's open house.Me and my mum + Nazim and his family went around 8. As usual, foods and drinks, lots of laughter and joy till 12 am.

Before we went back home, we stopped by at a neighbours place. Upon leaving,as it was nearly 1 am, Nazim's utter selak-ness came to life - We were LOUD, and I meant REALLY LOUD. We laughed + selak'ed like MANIACS in the MIDDLE of the road like nobody's business! Neighbours?? Erm, I think they were not happy with us as their quiet,peaceful night* was disturbed with our crazyness at that time. AND we also created a new nickname for our dear friend, Kristyl.


Nazim : Do you know that Kristyl's name is Thong Yen Wei ??
Aruni : Oh really?? Hmm.. Thong..Thong.. AH THONG ARRR!!!!
Nazim : HAHA! AH THONG ARRR!! LET'S CALL HER!


It was a MAJOR dissapointment as AH THONG did not answer her call. :(


So, my day ended with lots of laughter,joy and a slight matter of selak-ness!

Oh oh, Gay Nana doesn't know where Pangkor Island is!
[And you're calling yourself a MALAYSIAN??!!]


Till Then.

Aruni M

No comments: