Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pink Panther 2

7th February 2009


It was a windy day. So Nazim persuaded me to out 'jalan-jalan'.. Where shall we go for 'jalan-jalan' ?? I had the urge to eat chocolates so we walked to 7-11. We went over to Hafiz's house and asked him to join us. After that, we caught up with Paul. He was cycling past my house so we had a lil chat..

*Tak tersangka i would walk to 7-11* XD

***************************************************************************************

8th February 2009

Nazim and I went to watch Pink Panther 2 (the sequel of Pink Panther 1).Although the movie was not as hilarious as the 1st Pink Panther, I did enjoy the movie - Steve Martin cracks me up all the time.

After the movie, we met up with Ah Thong and Adlene in Starbucks..

"Kristyl.. it was all a joke, kay?"

Then we walked to ECM to have our dinner.But unfortunately I had to go back early.. So yea, bought Big Apple Donuts and went back home. :)

~ Aruni M

No comments: