Sunday, February 1, 2009

Makan Together-gether?

29th January 2009

I got a text from Jasmine. " Let's go makan together-gether at Crocodile Rock.8pm "
Unfortunately, i couldn't come there early since i was still in KL.Lepak-ed at my cousin's place till it was time to go. Left KL at 8.30pm. Reached Kuantan at 10pm. Stopped at my dad's office for a lil while. Went Crocodile Rock to join the others at 11pm. The latest one to arrive. :)

The ones there was Jaycee, Jasmine, Jocelyn, Bernice, Allison, Nazim, Lee, Jason..

I had not fed my stomach the whole day, so it was time to dig in some food at Croc Rock. Had 'Sunset Delight' pizza with Nazim. As usual, the pizza was wonderful.We chatted and all till it was 12, when Nazim's dad fetched him and me back home.
















Back home, crashed on my bed.

No comments: