Friday, February 27, 2009

Got Busted, Twice!!

21st February 2009

It was a Saturday and yet we have this cross-country thing going on. Sheesh!!


Once the cross-country started, we started jogging.. BUT then i went back home, managed to watch tv for a while and went out to continue my jogging with the others. Haha, cun eh?

Around 10+ [ still runnning/jogging/walking back to school ] I stopped by at this shop to get something to drink. Coincidently, Paul and Shak was there too!! They were having their breakfast, Roti Canai & 100+ . pfft. They asked me to join them and i did. Then came JM,Kogi and Ruth to join us. That would be 6 of us now. As time pass by, we did not notice that we were the LAST one there as everyone else had gone back to school.

This one sir, he was riding his motorbike around just to make sure everything is fine... and he saw us enjoying our oh-so-tak-sedap breakfast! And he was.. pissed off? We didin't care less UNTIL He said that he's gonna report us to our school HEM! - which is so much more worse!!

Once he left, we ran to school - and I was panting hard.. Back in school, everything seemed so normal, and we thought he said that just to scare the crap outta us.. GUESS WE'RE WRONG!! Paul and Shak was called to the Hem's room. After a few minutes, they came out and they were... HAPPY?? Or my eye sight just gone too bad?! They were just smiling and laughing..

I went up to them and they told me everything, the 6 of us got dimerit points. My very first dimerit points. *sigh*

And its not over yet..i got busted twice...remember??

When I was going back, Pn Meriam called me and OPPS! SHE NOTICED MY HAIR COLOUR! Its obvious btw, Its bright red. And she started crapping bout this and that.. I wouldn't want to hear it! Once she stop talking, I smiled at her - gave her a thumbs up - and just walk away!! Haha, that was cool! Guess she's not very happy with me right now..WHO CARES?!

Guess I'm done for today..

PS : F.Y.I - I'm DEFINITELY NOT gonna colour my hair back! Do I look like i care?!

PSS : I am so gonna flunk my Topical Test 1 !!

PSSS : I miss my long hair. =(

~ Aruni M

No comments: