Sunday, August 30, 2009

Recap.

I had extra holiday for a week this year, thanks to the H1N1 Influenza. I had a week off due to the Merdeka Holiday. All together, 2 FREAKING WEEKS I'M FREE.

And what did I do during the holidays? NOTHING. [I'm serious!]

I ROT AT HOME, LITERALLY. I STAYED AT HOME ALL DAY LONG. NO OUTING. NO CYCLING. NO REVISION. I WAS DYING! [NO, I DID NOT MEAN THAT LITERALLY LAR.]

Sleeping at 5am every single day and waking up 2-3 hours later, you wouldn't want to look at me in that state. My homeworks are left on the table for display, yeah. What else,oh. I had to clear lots of my clothes, everything is so loose for me now and I'm only allowed to buy new ones end of the year. G r e a t ...

30th August 2009

Anyways, after spending nearly 2 weeks looking at the walls at home, I went out today. Slept at 6 the night before, I manage to get 3 hours sleep before I can actually wake up.

I had 3 things today :
1) A Wedding to attend
2) A Birthday Party to attend
3) A Movie to watch in the cinema.


The wedding was in the morning, I spent my day sleeping after that. Woke up in the evening and went for the Birthday Party in Indera Mahkota. And I didn't know I'll be meeting a guy, correction: A HOT GUY there. I know him and its been awhile since I last saw him, HE WAS BLOODY HOT! Toned up body, tall, good looks. Ahhh~ Okay, I think I better stop now. :D

Then, I went for a Tamil movie with my mum. She watched it already, she just followed me for the second time because I insisted. =)
(But once the movie started, I was like "Oh crap, no subtitle.)

There were 2 dudes sitting next to me. And throughout the movie, the dude beside me and I were laughing away like nobody's business!! The hilariousness of the jokes were unbelievable. Though I did not understand certain part, well MOST part of the movie,(and I had to ask my mum for translation..) The movie was okay, not bad.

**Mac,I'll go watch it again with you, don't worry. =)**


Oh btw, get well soon Jia Ming. And Happy Advanced Sweet Sixteen.






























PS : TO ALL MY FORM 5 FRIENDS, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TRIALS!


Aruni M.

No comments: