Friday, August 14, 2009

Grown soo much already? =)

I was cleaning my room when I came across some really old pictures..cd's..way back when I was a little girl and It was really amazing to see how much I've grown for the past 16 years..!!

Nothing much to say,you can judge it for yourself. =)

**Pictures are way too random FYI...!!**


[DOUBLE CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURES]


[Australia]
Wave back! Wave back! xD














Batman!! You have got to be kidding me right?














[New Zealand]
Heh, I remember this!!















And this too!!
















Probably this is how I started golf..?
















=)


















PEACE. :D

















Oh, moments before I fell of this bike and was unconscious.. And when I woke up, I was at the hospital. =S














[India] 2008.
Us.

















LOL. Grown soo much??

Don't be suprised,people. I'm still Aruni. xD

PS : Sorry is there's too many pictures posted.


Aruni M

No comments: