Thursday, August 20, 2009

19.08.09

19th August 2009

The plan: Up Bukit Pelindung -> Into the woods -> TC


I got a wake up call from 2 people. Thank you.

The song 'Get Low' was ringing away indicating that I got a message from Kupix:

" Aruni, wake up!! Spank you, budak ini!! " (6.40 am)

I slept back of course. Around 7.05, the song 'Come Around' from Mia was ringing out loud, someone's calling. It was Jay:

" Hey Aruni, uhh.. your wake up call. "

And I was half-awake. And for the second time, 'Get Low' was ringing away. Kupix G again :

" Oh for god's sake, wake up Aruni!!! "

And I was up already. :D


Met up with the others around 7.45am and we started to hike up Bkt. Pelindung. The distance seem alot shorter than the last trip before.. 20-30 mins later, we reached up and took the route through the woods to TC.

I don't know how long it took for us to reach TC, but once we were there.. We went to Hoi Yin to have our breakfast. Then, we bought some drinks and headed towards the end of TC 2!

Found a spot at the end of TC 2, behind the rocks. Dumped our bags there and we all went for a swim!! Well, they went.. I merely wet myself because I didn’t bring any extra clothes, I thought Jay was joking about wanting to swim. My bad. ==’

The lovebirds were enjoying themselves, Kupix was devastated because someone couldn’t come and I was entertaining myself by thinking about *cough* and also texting a couple of times. :D

About 2 hours swimming and having fun, we call it a day and decided to go back. I left around 1pm. Being dumb, I walked on my bare feet all the way from TC 2 to that MCD drive-thru at 1 in the afternoon and it was IT WAS FREAKING HOT, MY FEET HURT LIKE MAD! I got lots of bruises then. *smacks forehead*

It was fun. I enjoyed myself. =)


The Pictures :

William! Showing off his body~
















Kupix G! Showing off his body now~

















Jump!! JUMP!!!
















JUMP AGAIN!!! LOL
















Sempat lagi to show PEACE.


















I nampak so hyper~~






















FOUR. ONE SUDAH BALIK. =S

















Time to go back. In the car. :D

















I'm sorry I couldn't post up all the pictures, because SOMEONE wouldn't want me to do that. =X


Aruni M.

No comments: