Friday, April 17, 2009

OUT

12th April 2009

I'm like the only one who is awake right now and currently chatting with a dude who wants my I-touch!!

Went Mega with Nazim, Danesh, JT, Jordan, Lee, Jaywen, Clement, E Jet, Bernice, JY, Shirley, Chuan, Vivian and other more, I can't remember..sorry. =S

Saw A.L.I.S.S.O.N - YOU'RE TOO FREE!!

Saw erm..nevermind.

*I'll exclude the part where the Starbucks dude was hitting on me*

At McD, Danesh said "Aruni, snap my boxers! Make sure can see ah!"

LAME!

Went to ECM after that to get a new bag for myself! *grinns*

*************************************************************************************

The Tengku was back in town. Came to school for..err,no reason? A couple of pictures taken, thanks to Jocelyn who loves to play with his camera. But I don't have them, unfortunately.

One sided love happened, between JY and Danesh. XD

And I skipped my Bm class, thanks to Alexander Thadeus. *guess who*

- Laugh a lil -








That's it. For now. I'm too tired.

No comments: