Thursday, April 2, 2009

CrocRock

28th March 2009


First, of all.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JY!!! You're already 16! Be more...more... nevermind.

We kind of did a 'suprise party' for her at Crocodile Rock. I know nothing before this till Bernice texted me. Everyone is gonna be there at 8, I'll be there at 8.45. Malaysian timing,eh?

I thought I will be the latest one to arrive but, guess I was wrong! I went there and Bernice and Alisson was waiting outside.

Aruni : Hey! What are you guys doing out here?
Bernice : We're waiting. Jy and Shirley are already inside.
Aruni : Right.. and why are we standing outside again??
Bernice : Waiting for you and Nazim. And the twins.
Aruni : So i'm like the earliest one here? =='

********************************************************************

Finally, the great Tengku came. Very late, so malaysian-ish. Then we went to the room and shouted 'Happy Birthday' and ect etc etc. The the twins, Jc & Jas came. We had fun laughing thanks to Nazim, the racist bugger. And I was not satisfied with my Lamb Chop! Nazim had to cut it for me, thanks btw. =]

Pictures :

Support Earth Hour.Lights were out, candles were lit up.














The Birthday Girl














The Cake. Tiramisu, I think.














RANDOM.









































Jaycee Sim















Jasmine Sim















Alisson Wong














Ho Sher Lee


















Tengku Nazim














THIS WAS TAKEN ON PURPOSE! NAZIM'S IDEA!















Lastly, us.















The dinner was nice. And happy birthday again,JY! See ya at school. =]

No comments: