Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not 1, but 5.

28th April 2009


I'm sorry for not blogging nowadays.You could put the blame on :

- The TONS of homeworks I have lately.
- The CRAZY Topical Tests.
- My laziness, of course.


My life as a Form 4 student is upside down now, with the subjects and the homeworks and the teachers. THE TEACHERS! I still suck at Physics, though I'm improving in it. From a D to a B!!


Okay, I went out cycling with a bunch of buddies to TC yesterday. Lots of time alone but first time with them, FYI. I know, it was SO wierd! I was shocked! Why?? Let's see:

# Reason number 1 -
They dressed up so well just to go cycling, Nike shoes..Caps..wow! I,on the other hand... don't ask.

# Reason number 2 -
They,THEY cycle like they're on a marathon race!

# Reason number 3 -
They are the pro's and I'm the opposite.

See? Get it? Nevermind..
Cycle with THEM and you'll know why.LOL

But it was fun..until I reached TC. Thank you for the ice cream Kupix, though it made my day worse! I couldn't eat any longer, blame the sundae chocolate. I can't even cycle back! I could have stopped and throw out, but THANK GOD, I didin't.
Reached home, the nausea feeling was back. Took medicine, went to bed early.

"I should have took the coke instead, eh?"

But the experience was fun,nevertheless. *Of course, if you exclude the whole-puking-part!*


I say,unique?? =]














Don't blame me, I was deadly bored that time. =S

No comments: