Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Final Destination 4 sucked.

12th September 2009.

A day out with Amelin Bhullar. For the first time. And it was interesting.

The movie was at 4.20pm, bought Starbucks drink, snugged it in and laughed throughout the whole freaking movie - Well,that's what I did. =)

The movie was utterly boring! It wasn't realistic like FD1, FD2, FD3! Probably I was the only human laughing out loud in the cinema because it was just too ridiculous..! And Amelin was...enjoying it?

After movie, we walked from Megamall to ECM and back to Megamall.(Don’t ask). It was crappy. It was fun. =)

**Oh, two girls walking to ECM wouldn’t be a good idea, unless you like the fact that you’re attracting weird guys.Lol.**

Throughout walking to ECM :

Amelin got a ‘Hi’ , a ‘Hello’ and a ‘Vanakam’ from guys.

whereas………………………………

I got a ‘Hi’, ‘a wink& a smile’ and a guy repeating whatever I said.

Lmao. :D


Pictures:

...






















"I can't look anymore, he's too HOT!" Haha!

























Personally, I like this. =)


















Whaa...??

















:DD















Post Soon.

Byes!

Aruni M.

No comments: