Saturday, September 26, 2009

A day at Kupix's.

24th September 2009

He said it was a Raya Open House. I wouldn't say so, because I did not get any Duit Raya at all. LOL!

Long story cut REALLY short.

8 of us were there. Kupix, Jay, William, Me, Sin Ling, Chiayee and her guy, Amelin. Chiayee and her guy went out to buy McD for lunch. Watched 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose'. Jakun-ed like hell at his house. And lastly, cam-whored as usual.

While watching the movie, Syafiq was distracting me. NO, I WAS NOT WATCHING HIM. Clearly I was concentrating on the movie instead of him (not as mentioned in his blog).I mean, he was annoying the heck outta Amelin, and apparently she was sitting beside me, distracting me even more. Half-way, Chiayee screamed. Lmao. :D

Pictures:

Sin Ling.Me. Amelin.
















Kupix. Me. Amelin.

















We had nothing better to do.
















And then Amelin messed with Kupix's camera:






















Clearly, I had cam-whored with Kupix's cap on. -.-

































Group.

















Its 2am in the morning and I'm bored. What to do??

Aruni M.

No comments: