Monday, July 27, 2009

Half Blood Prince..!

25th July 2009

I went out for a movie, Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince with a group of buddies. No, not the usual ones that I go with..

The movie was at 6pm. I met up with the others around 5.50 to get my ticket and so we went it. Jay was in charge of the tickets. FYI, we were partially scattered in the cinema.

Apparently, Dino will be finishing his tuition at 6 and he will be quite late for the movie. Here how it goes : After having a long-retarded-total crap-I-laughed-so-hard-conversation with him, I was suppose to hold his ticket until he comes. But I asked Jay instead to keep his ticket. Some time later, I got a text from Dino asking for his ticket.I informed Jay but she was just to lazy to go out and give him and asked me instead. ==' (Couldn't leave William for a sec, eh?) xD

I missed part of the movie just to pass the ticket to him outside and in return, I didn't get a THANK YOU?
-____________-

Besides, I sat between two dudes who were busy munching away throughout the whole freaking movie! How great my life could ever be...? LoL.

After movie, we went out looking for gifts and then went to ALIF Restoran for dinner.The others ate except me, I wasn't in the mood. Oh, and I just found out there is such food name " ... Tanduri"... (Being proud Malaysian..?) Haha!

Erm, honestly I did regret a moment for saying yes and that I should have took the 3.10pm movie because I was just too blur.. Sorry. But honestly, I don't mind at all. Although there's nothing much to say, I had fun. A new experience, probably.. =)

PS : Kristyl, I apologize so badly for not going for the 3.10pm movie with you on that day though I DID ASKED YOU TO JOIN ME FOR THE 6PM SHOW..!

PSS : Hope you're okay with the Wild Channel wallet. Clearly, I had no clue what to get for you since I know nothing about your sense of taste. Sorry again.

PSSS : Thank you sooo much for the hp chain, its nice. =)

















Aruni M.

No comments: