Monday, July 27, 2009

Me alone, again.

26th July 2009

My second trip to the airport this year. This time, my sister is going back..
BYE BYE! =(

I was suppose to stay at home but change of plan, I followed my parents to KL to send my sister off.

We had out lunch and left to KL. Throughout the journey, my eyes were just at the meter pointer. Clearly, my dad was driving fast and I was enjoying it.. 220km/h. Maximum. =)

Seriously, I do like cars exceeding their speed limits.. I know its strange,that coming from a girl but its just awesome..!! Okay, you can stop calling me a freak now..

Once we reached KL, we went to Prince Court to have a look at my dad's project. That was the first time I went there. It was really huge and awesome, I don't mind staying there if I'm admitted for any sickness.LoL.
(Its a 5-class hospital, what can ya' expect..?)

After that, we went to KLCC to get some stuffs there. We stopped by at the Tag Heuer Boutique to fix my dad's watch. I was looking around when I came across this watch which was really nice. Saw the price and I choked. RM10,600?! WHAT??!!!!!!

We made our way to the British India Boutique to get some shirts for my dad. And I did took some pictures. Oh, I bought a couple of scarfs there. =)

When it was time, we went to the airport, had our dinner at OLDTOWN and therefore, my sister will be going back to Australia..

Before leaving the airport, we went to a shop to just have a look around. I was clearly at the chocolates corner. xD Then came this dude, promoter I suppose.. And he said I don't look like a Malaysian. Lol, what does that suppose to mean..?? =='

It was around 12 when we left the airport. Reached home at 1.15am. This time -> 180km/h. =)


PS : Topical 3 the next day, I'm DOOMED! 0.0

PSS : Pictures taken will be uploaded soon.

Aruni M.

No comments: