Monday, March 2, 2009

Can't Wait!!

2nd March 2009


Ahhh, I feel like it was just January yesterday and now its March! Time do passes by so freaking damn FAST huh...

But the good thing is, Jason Mraz's Concert is so soon! Like another.. 2 more days?? Well, to get this clear, I'm not really a fan of him.I'm only going for his concert, its because of Jocelyn, my so-called-relative (like you say,eh).. 'Cuz if I DON'T go, she CAN'T go.. Yea, her mum is depending* on me. At certain point, I did get to take control of the situation and that freaked her out like HELL!! Haha! For an example :

Me : Eh, Jocelyn.. I don't want to go for the concert. I'm not a fan him.
Jo : WHAT?! WHY?! WHY?! NO!! YOU HAVE TO GO!!IF YOU DON'T GO, I CAN'T GO THEN!! PLEASE GO!! GO!! *BEGGING* *BEGGING*
Me : Haha, It was a joke. I'll go..
Jo : Damn you bugger!!

Haha, see?? She was SO freaked out!
( Jocelyn, if you're reading this, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME )


So after the planning and re-planning the plans, Jocelyn and I will be taking a bus from here to KL. Meeting up with the others there and we'll be like the earliest one there at the concert? Semangat eh!! We'll be skipping school for 2 days too!! XD

4th of March!! Can't wait!! XD

******************************************************

~ Jocelyn, The whole coming-to-school-to-berlagak-with-the-others-plan failed! Ish!
~ Syafiq, Plz be careful next time when you tekan your brake thingy!! Don't fall!!
~ Jay Wen, Its Sunburst Concert, not Sunburn!!


PS : I'm still having these cramps due to the running and stuff. =(


~ Aruni M

No comments: