Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Memories.

8th March 2009


I had to go to KL as it was my uncle's house warming. He was back in Malaysia [only for a couple of months] and before he leaves to Canada again,he bought a house here,in Subang. Though his house interior was more of a Canadian style,[obviously], it was different and unique, yet beautiful.

















As it was a restricted area, with guards watching around, the neighbourhood was peaceful and quite. And there was a park, just a stone throw away from my uncle's house! And it reminded me of my childhood memories, which I don't understand why..
There are a few pictures I took, for I have no idea when will I visit this park again.

There's always people playing basketball, and they're good at it.

















Part of the park
































My fav thing of all, the swing.

















As it was nearly 8, we walked back home. After a good long shower and a change of clothes, we spent our night chatting,laughing,and drinking! Being asked plenty of times by the others, my uncle did this cocktail-type-of-drink where he blended amount of whisky, lychee, and something. And it tasted good! With permission, I drank and drank and I stopped. Oh, and not forgetting the scoops of ice-cream I ate with LOTS AND LOTS of melted chocolate on it!!


The whisky.



















The cocktail-type-of-drink






















The ice-cream with LOTS AND LOTS of melted chocolate! I'm craving for more, dang!





















************************************************

And the next day, where everyone had to go back, I went to the park again. Took my I-touch and Bavaria* can. And this time, I played with the slide!!





















AND I also managed to snap a few pictures with some RETARDED PEOPLE!! XD





























I know, I look retarded.
















PS : I wasn't feeling well the next day. =[

1 comment:

$ha$inee said...

ahem2...m nt retrated k...