Monday, January 12, 2009

Think You Know Me Well ??? : )

I Was Bored. That's Why.


RANDOM FACTS BOUT ME THAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW:


1) I INSANELY love chocolates!!
[ C'mon ! They taste good! ]

2) I fear seas & swimming pools at night.
[ Its really really scary.. ]

3) I do admire this one guy.
[ *Cough* , Buat tak tahu.. ]

4) I will never smoke in my life.
[ I'm 100% sure bout that.. ]

5) I don't really have a New Year's Resolution.
[ well, DUHH!!! ]

6) I have NEVER cried for any single movie before.
[ I'm not like most girls. I'm not those sensitive type of person.. ]

7) I rejected almost 5 guys who asked me out.
[ Trust me, you would do the same thing.. ]

8) I don't eat beef & pork
[ Religious reason.. ]

9) I DEFINITELY HATE LALAH'S !!
[ Ugghhh !!! ]

10) I TOTALLY HATE guys who acts like they know how to shuffle when they actually DON'T!!

[ ONLY do shuffle when you're good at it!! ]


11) I've been stressed out once, well that's what the doctor told me
[ which i'm really confused.. ]

12) I paint my nails black during the holiday's.

[ Hmm.. ]

13) I love James ( Cam Gigandet ) CRAZILY in Twilight.
[ HE'S HOT HOT SUPER HOT !! ]

14) I like hanging out with my friends.
[ well, who doesn't.. ]

15) I HATE this girl in my school LIKE A DOG HATES CAT!
[ ARRGGHH!!! I SWEAR TO GOD.... ]

16) I always get calls from anonymous people and I don't understand why.
[ Very very weird... ]


17) I always go to sleep with the help of my music.
[ I'm lost without Music.. ]

18) I ANTI - MAKEUPS

[ Seriusly i HATE it.. I Dun even wear them / it!! ]

29) I like car racings.

[ NFS, obviously.. ]

20) NFS and Mario is my all time favourite game.
[ I can play those games 24-7.. ]

21) Most of my clothes in my closet are from Tropicana Life & Wild Channel.
[ They're nice,cool and definitely unique.. ]

22) I adore a guy who knows how to dance + breakdance / play guitar.
[ Hmm, interesting... ]

23) I'm not a fan of chick flicks.
[ Yawn.. ]

24) I can be sarcastic and means at times.

25) I am innocent.

No comments: