Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 Got Kicked Out

Time do passes by without u noticing it ah...


Here comes 2009. A New Year, A New Beginning. I'll be 16- Form 4. No more simple subjects like form 3. Pure Science Subjects. Double the subjects. Double the hard work. Double the pressure. No more fooling around. To make sense of it, BLOODY HELL !!!!!!


***************************************************************************************

EVE OF NEW YEAR


Celebrating New Year's Eve alone can be boring sometimes.The plan was to go to ECM and hang out. But thanks to the heavy rain, its better to stay indoors. That night, they were showing Pirates of The Carribien I,II and III so.. hey, why not watching it since i got nothing better to do.

Clock's ticking... Without me realizing, i actually dozed off while watching Pirates of the Carribien.UNBELIEVABLE. Around 10++, Nazim and Kristyl joined me at my house bringing home-made muffins.

~ The muffins were good but they were insanely sweet!!! ( Did u put like a kg of sugar in it or what?? )LoL.

Nazim wanted to watch the movie that he brought ( The Secret Window ) but I + Kristyl felt bored so we switched to Pirates of The Carribien : At World's End.

Nazim says : " Aruni, Kristyl and I celebrated NEW YEARS EVE the true MALAYSIAN style. Indian, Chinese and Malay. lol. Talk about perpaduan, eh? =) " ) Haha.


Around 1, Nazim and Kristyl said goodbye and went back to his house. Continued watching Pirates while eating my insanely sweet muffins...So there goes my New Year's Celebration. LoL. Not bad eh. :)


~ Aruni M

No comments: