Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dark Belgian Chocolate - A few mouthful and u'll feel sick.

18th of November 2008


Meeting Nazim in Titiwangsa. As usual, my aunt drove me to Bangsar station. The anti-aids guy was there.. AGAIN !!! And he waved at me when he saw me.It seems that he still remember me.How strange. So i was early and Nazim was late- i reached earlier than him. Hang out in Vistana Hotel while waiting for him for 20 MINUTES!!! Why do guyz always have to be so late??! Finally, he came! arrgh!!

We took the monorail to Bkt. Bintang- that is where Pavillion is people. When we were alrady there, it was nice. Simple but nice. Walked here and there while Nazim showing me around.Nazim bought some stuff in Nike and oh, i saw another contestent from the show 'So You Think You Can Dance'. I could not recognize her at first but she looked so familiar.But i can't remember her name. Too bad.

Lunch time. One thing i can say bout Nazim - He's SUPER adventuras in food. Oh, i've never tried Japanese food so he took me to a Japanese Restoran name 'Teppan Yaki ' (i think)... And i have to thank Nazim on that, The food was DELICIOUS !!! Sliced lamb with rice + vegetables. Nice.

Stopped by at Kopitiam for a while. Saw Paul wearing a cap and carrying a back like he just came back from somewhere. He waved at us - He need to go somewhere.

Nazim knows i'm crazy bout chocolates so he took me to the Chocolate Lounge. He bought this Dark Belgian Chocolate. I was so full and after a few mouthful of the chocolate, i felt so.. muak.I felt so sick.

We walked around and stopped by at a few shops until night. We took the monorail to Titiwangsa- we saw Paul again, he's was going to Hard Rock. From Titiwangsa, he went back, i took another train to Bangsar.

I was so full and when i came back home- Domino's pizza was waiting for me. I had to finish it. I took a panadol and watched ' I Am Legend ' again while waiting for the medicine to make me drowsy. Ugghh, the nausea feeling was sick !! Dozed off on the couch.again.



Aruni M

No comments: