Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving me 5 minutes to pack and leave to KL is so not a good thing !!

16th of November 2008


I chucked all my stuff in a bag and i'm already off to Kl alone. (Don't ask why.)Stayed in Subang for a week, or maybe more with my uncle and my aunt. Spend my night watching The Prom Night. Texted Nazim later that night. Gonna go KLCC the next day. :)



17th of November 2008


After lunch, my aunt sent me to Bangsar station. While waiting for the train, this guy came up to me and he was starting to talk bout this anti-aids stuff and i was like super blur! I think my expression was so obvious that he apoloqized and ask me how old am i. He thought i was 19 !! Do i look that old ?? Haiz.. He finally let me go after talking for 10 minutes.. He keep apologizing and i have to keep saying " No, that's ok.." Haha, that was funny.

I have to meet up with Nazim in Kinokuniya. While i was searching for him, i met one of the contestent from The Amazing Race Asia - Henrie and Bernie. Well, i met the guy actually. I looked at him and i think he noticed, he smiled at me.wow! I met up with Nazim - with his two cuzins and told him bout it. He just smiled. We went round and round Kinokuniya and finally i bought my Eclipse!! yay!!

He bought tickets for Quantom of Solace at 4.00 pm. Quantom of Solace was ok - too much fighting actually. But the cars there were superb man!!

After the movie, we took our dinner at the Manhattan Fish Market - suggested by Nazim. The mussels - sedap. The fish and chips - i dun eat fish actually, just wanna give a try.

I had to go back early, said goodbye and went back. Erm, i have never been to Pavillion so the plan for next day - Nazim's taking me to Pavillion. :)


That night, i watched Doomsday - nice movie to watch but slightly creepy. Dozed off on the couch until morning.So tired.



Aruni M

No comments: