Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its Deepavali !!

27th of October

Woohoo !!! Its Deepavali !!! And I'm Having Open House!!

Woke up early at 9..well, Deepavali remember!! Took a shower. Went downstairs wearing shirt and shorts. Mum stared at me for a momment. Went to the kitchen to put those home-made cookies into small containers . My work is just to make sure that the home is clean and not messed up. Simple work,huh. After my 'work', went to the swing and sat there while drinking milo.

So after drinking the milo, i went up to change.I had to wear this PINK punjabi suit..Damm, I HATE PINK !! But thank god it was dark pink and not BARBIE PINK!! Eewww!!!

By noon, quite a number of people are already here, eating and talking with friends.. My friends are not here yet, gosh! Where are you guys?!! Since my parents were busy entertaining people, i just went to my tv room,close the door and watch Grey's Anatomy.Done.

Heard my mum calling me. Went out, and there was Estelle standing with a box of chocolates. oooo...chocolates!! Invited her in.

Then came Hafiz and his family. Greeted them.
My parents entertain their parents and i entertain him. Well, i can't entertain him much cuz he keep saying that he's sleepy.. I, erm, just gave him cookies. I couldn't do much right??

She's here. HUI CIM!! oh, amelia was there too.. Took Estelle,Hui Cim, Amelia and Hafiz to the tv room and brought murukku for them. Got a msg from Nazim asking me who's here and who's not. Replied him. Said he'll be here in 15 mins time.

Went to the tv room and sat there with my friends. And that's the time where Hui Cim was acting kiddy.I MEANT KIDDY !! She keep throwing pillows ( no,not a pillow fight nazim. ) at me and acting so wierd.. possessed? I guess so.

My friends were just spending time in the tv room playing cards. I had to go in and out cuz more people are coming and i had to entertain them.. ' Oh hello aunty,hello uncle ', ' Thank you aunty, thank you uncle ', 'Bye aunty , bye uncle ' ... I think i must have repeated that more than 30 times...


It was late in the afternoon when Hui Cim ,Estelle and Amelia had to go back.Said goodbye.Sent them off.Oh, There came Nazim and Kristyl..and Nafiis too.. Then i realized i was hungry. We all went to my dining room and eat. Out of nowhere , Hafiz said he wants a teh tarik . Then Nazim . Then Nafiis .Boys.


Chatted till late evening when Hafiz and Nafiis had to go back.Said goodbye.Sent them off. Now left me, Nazim and Kristyl.. We went to the bar lounge to chat cuz Nazim was quite uncomfortable with the dining chair.Boys.Again.

Chatted till night.Suthesan came.Chat.Laugh.Kristyl had to go back.Said goodbye.Sent her off. Left me, Nazim and Suthesan.We had dinner and then went to my tv room.Couldn't decide on what to watch.Then..

SUTHESAN : Eh, they're showing Sivaji now la ( Sivaji is a tamil movie btw )
ME : Really ? Ok ah, then watch ah.Wait, what about Nazim then?
SUTHESAN : Eh, Nazim..I wanna show you the girl who's acting in the movie. She's superb!! So so HOT!!
NAZIM : Really?! Show me then! I wanna see!!
ME : LoL


So there..We watched a tamil movie and Nazim was kinda enjoying it too.. Its was around 11.30 when Suthesan's dad came to pick him up.Nazim said he wants to go back already.Well, said goodbye.Sent them off.

Went up to my room.Took a nice shower.Change to my shirt and shorts once again.Went down to watch Friends.Dozed off. Had one tiring day but a fun one too!! Tomorrow gonna be another tiring day for me.Have to help my mum with the house chores.


~ Aruni

3 comments:

Jaycee said...

ahh. i din noe u hv a blog til now. :)

-Estelle- said...

Nice lerh the chocolate I gave you.
I picked for you personally de leh so better appreciate!!! ^_^

-Estelle-

Mindy said...

alot of conversation eh.