Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jasher said E=MC2 has a song. LoL

29th of October 2008


Hmm,let's see..oh its Kristyl's Birthday!! Happy Birthday Kristyl !! Haha, she had this birthday/BBQ Party at her house.. We (we = me & nazim ) went there early around 5 because Nazim need to help out a lil there.. aww, nice guy... ( yea right!! ) Haha, people started coming at 7+ ... There were quite a number of people whom i knew..we chatted a lil and laughed more.. and out of no where.. JOHN KOE WAS THERE !! He saw me. I saw him.I was blur. He was blur too.


JOHN : Aruni??
ME : John??
JOHN : Omg.. I tak tersangka that i'll be seeing you here..
ME : Err, yea.. me too..


As time passing by, we barbequed .. Speaking of barbeque ,Nazim make a pretty good chef though... Well, i asked him to grill my lamb.. First attempt , it tasted like it was not grilled at all !! Second attempt , tasted 10 times better.. and the third attempt ?? Haha, i would say " well done" ...

We chatted and laughed as usual while enjoying our grilled lamb/chicken wing/ chicken balls.. Poor Jasher , no matter how long he grilled his drumstick , blood keep splitting out each time he cut it... creepy.. As for Kristyl ,her chicken balls keep burning at one side..Its kinda hard for you to actually grill a chicken ball..i tell you..its not as easy as you think it is..

We were focusing more on barbeque till we almost forget bout the birthday cake!! Sorry Kristyl!! Haha, it was chocolate cheese cake.. Yumm...!! After eating it , it was already late.. Mum called. Went back home.Smelled funny.Showered.Slept.
I did enjoy myself there thanks to Jasher who keeps cracking up jokes.. Thanks Kristyl and Happy Birthday Again!!




Aruni M

No comments: