Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TC Outing

8th June 2009

THANK YOU, for the wake up call Kupix. =)

Wake up call from him, got dressed and went to TC. Sinling, Kupix and William were there. The others had breakfast in McD, then we had breakfast again at Hoi Yin.. I insisted. After that, we walked to TC 2 and continued to TC 3. Hang out, talk crap, took pictures and came back to TC 1. Had lunch at McD, went back around 4++.
Super hot, I got sunburn. =='


OH OH, SOMEONE WAS PLAYING SLIDING, THE COOL STYLE. I LAUGHED SO HARD,FELL AND GOT MYSELF WET!! ==


TC 1
















Random































I have no idea..





















TC2 -> TC3




















TC3!




















Sin Ling!





















William!


















Whoa, I like this. =)





















Back to McD.
















The troublemakers. =)















Uhh??




















I gone alot darker now. Blah!!


(I'm dead, someone called me 12 times..)

No comments: